Monday, September 13, 2010

.she's almost one.

I can't believe Kaiya is turning ONE in a few hours.  Well, technically not until a little after noon tomorrow, but that doesn't matter.  I can't believe that at this time last year Eric and I were in the hospital...anxiously awaiting Kaiya's arrival, although we still had a few more hours until we would finally meet her.  I remember it like it was yesterday, and I hope I always remember it like that.  It seems as you get older, the years fly by, but with Kaiya time goes by extremely fast.  Too fast.  Before we knew it, Kaiya went from a newborn that would just lay there and sleep, to holding her head up and rolling over, to crawling and saying her first words, to starting to eat "real" food...and now she's talking our ears off, dancing, laughing and walking all over the place.  Life couldn't be any better at this moment.  We're looking forward to the years ahead of us with Kaiya...and hopefully brothers or sisters...but not anytime soon.  We're pretty content with Little Miss Kaiya right now....she makes everyday fabulous.

Happy Birthday Yaya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...