Thursday, January 20, 2011

.a new look.

I still have to post about Christmas, New Year's, and Grandma Barb and Grandpa John's visit. But I wanted to say that I think I am going to be changing the blog from 'lil miss kaiya adventures' to 'adventures in barnessland'. I'm not sure if I'm going to change the url (is that what you call the 'xxxxx' in xxxxx.blogspot.com?) but I'll let you guys know if I do. I'm going to look for a new design and start posting about other things that we do. Like...if I bake something I'll post about it, or maybe it'll just be a picture of Foxxy and/or Lennox, or just a picture of a typical day on Kauai. Of course, a lot of it will probably still be about little miss Kaiya...but to be fair, if we have future children, I think this will be the best transition as opposed to starting another blog.



So as a preview to what's coming up..."that jolly guy brought too many toys" "hauoli maka hiki ho" "from los alamos to kauai" "strawberry pie pops...what?" "thirty and fabulous". See...the new blog post titles sound great already, right?! Now...if I can only get around to them. :) I'm working on it, I'm working on it.



Ok, that's all for now. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...