Sunday, March 27, 2011

.mason jars.


Mason Jars have always caught my eye when we pass them in the stores, and I've always thought how fun it would be to make our own jelly and jams. Eric tells me how his Grandma used to always make her own with berries she would grow in her yard. I'm hoping that one day...when we have our own house...we, too, will be able to make jams and jellies, pickles, vinegars, etc from our own garden.

They come in an assortment of sizes and vintage one have different colors. I've discovered there are numerous alternative uses for these handy dandy little jars. The possibilities are endless. I finally bought a case of the wide mouth jars at WalMart...and a set of the little 2oz ones. I can't wait to figure out what I want to do with them. Here are a few things I've found scouring the internet the past couple of days for ideas.


Mason Jar Terrarium

Mason Jar Soap Dispenser via Country Living

via weddinglovely.blogspot.com
craft organizer via numerous blogs...couldn't find the original post
Sewing Kit in a Jar
There are LOTS more that have me inspired, but the formatting is starting to go all wacky and I'm not too computer savvy regarding html. So...I'm off to find more uses for these jars that I just LOVE. If you see any at thrift stores or garage sales...pick them up and put them to good use! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...