Thursday, March 17, 2011

.uploaded.

I finally got around to uploading pictures from the Canon.  I hate to say that I neglect that camera, because I LOVE it, but I do.  Ever since the iPhone came out with the Hipstamatic app...I've been hooked!  And if you know me, I would rather have the vintage look over the megapixel or whatever it is that affects the quality.  

If I had my way, I would only shoot film with my good ole Holga...or Polaroid Instax...or Fisheye...or Diana...or Lomo LC-A+.  But...film gets expensive with the film itself, developing, and the CD you have to get in order to upload them to the computer...it's even more if you love x-pro like I do.  I'm glad that I have the cameras, should digital ever die out (HA!), but I think I'm more glad that I will be able to share these cameras with Kaiya so she can play around with them.  But while they are, unfortunately, collecting dust in the corner of the room (one of the few things besides clothes and shoes that I did not want to put in storage!)...the Hipstamatic does the job of creating the same effect, only cheaper (i.e. FREE).

Anyway, here are a few pictures that were on the camera.
.the monster and her many faces.

My first (and possibly last) attempt at making pie pops.  Waaaaay too much crust, not enough filling!

My THIRTIETH birthday breakfast cooked by the hubby.  Oh so yummy...my favorite...Eggs Benedict, with perfectly poached eggs!
Eric's dad brought some New Mexico green chile's back in September when he came for Kaiya's first birthday.  I decided to use some to make Green Chile Enchiladas.  With an egg to top it off.  I must give myself a pat on the back for this one.  No help from Eric, since he was working, and he thought it tasted pretty good, too.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...