Friday, July 8, 2011

::deborah lippmann::

On our weeklong vacay in Honolulu...I stumbled upon the Deborah Lippmann collection. Helloooo. It's kind of expensive for nail polish and stuff, but I reasoned with myself by vowing to give myself pedi/manis if I tried it out. I am so.glad.I.did.



Without hesitation I immediately bought Happy Birthday (a super glittery fabulous polish) and Steppin Out (a foot cream). I wanted to buy Get Off (a callus softener) but they were out. Bummer. The lady said to check Nordstrom..but they were out as well, but a shipment was coming in. So I put my name on a waiting list.


In the meantime..I also got this starter kit and I'm convinced I'll never buy cheap-o nail products again. So either I'm a sucker...or Deborah Lippmann is truly a nail polish/mani/pedi genius.

The nordstrom lady just called saying Get Off was in...so I placed my order, along with The Stripper (polish remover) and the Anniversary Special "Get This Party Started". Sooo excited!! Who gets excited for nail polish...I'm getting old.

If you ever come across Deborah Lippmann products...at Nieman Marcus (which we only went in originally to change Kaiya's diaper) and Nordstroms...I would splurge, treat yourself and try it out. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...