Friday, July 8, 2011

::back to life. back to reality::

We've been on vacay mode for the past two weeks. The entire family...Barsness, Taba, Nagamine, Querubin, Raralio and Agcaoili clans headed over to Oahu to celebrate the new Mr. and Mrs. Chris Q!! It was so much fun having everyone together at such a beautiful happy occasion. We (Barsness/Taba/Nagamine's) took advantage of the opportunity and took up residence at the Ala Moana Hotel for the entire week. Let me just say...I could 100% get used to having Ala Moana as my backyard!! So convenient and much needed after shopping at the oh-so-big 1 main department store Kukui Grove for months. I enjoyed every minute and failed to eat healthy or keep up with my marathon training. I'm still paying for it. So yes, we mostly spent time shopping and eating. But we also went to the Honolulu Zoo and Pearl Harbor. Eric and I treated ourselves to a 3rd Anniversary dinner at Morimotos Waikiki. Kaiya and I spent an afternoon catching up with old OSU girlies. Simply said...it was a fabulous vacation! I didn't take many pictures, but when I get around to uploading them I will post them. Here is one of Eric and Kaiya on the loooong 20 minute flight over marking the start of the vacay. And here is Kaiya and Yasuboy as we wait for our rides to arrive at the airport. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...