Friday, June 4, 2010

.do you shop online...

So this has nothing to do with Kaiya...

but mommy does a lot of shopping online since there is a very limited selection of things here on Kauai.  She found this website, Ebates, that gives you a percentage of cash back on things that you purchase online.  It's very minimal, 5% here, 1% there.  But, she has already received a check for almost $30..and that's for purchases that she was going to buy anyways.  So I just thought I'd share with everyone a referral link to Ebates: click here.  And if you join now, which is FREE, you get a bonus gift card or points, or even $5 credit!  Sign up and pass the savings along to others that shop online!  I know I sound like a salesman...and I like receiving cash back for purchases...but in all reality, if I get 50 people to sign-up through my referral link (and actually use Ebates for a purchase) I get an iPad, so I thought I'd post it here for all 3 of you that read this.  hahahah!!!  Help a sista out.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...