Sunday, April 3, 2011

i want....

BOAT SHOES!!!  Not necessarily the ones pictured, but something pretty similar.  And I wouldn't mind these ones, actually, I'd just have to try them on first.  The problem about living on a rock in the middle of the Pacific Ocean...selection is extremely limited!  The shoe selection we have to choose from...go ahead and feel free to chuckle...Macy's, Famous Footwear, Foot Locker, Payless, Kmart, Walmart.  Right?!?!?  
Which would possibly explain why these ----->  are the go-to footwear of choice.  Zappos or some other online shopping source is another option.  The only problem with that...you can't try before you buy.  

Another problem that I, personally, come across...small feet.  A lot of brands start at size 6, and while some shoe types I can get away with getting a whole size larger, closed shoe-types like these boat shoes...not happening.  I haven't even checked to see, just my luck these Sperry's start at size 6 as well.  The search continues...and since we are headed to Oahu (for a week...can't WAIT!) in June for my cousins wedding, I have a few months to figure out what kind of boat shoe that I want.  Of course, by that time, I'll probably want something else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...