- Rolling (both ways)
- Getting up on her hands and knees (ready to crawl)
- Babbling her b's and d's
- Playing by herself...and throwing a "tantrum" when we take away her favorite toys
- Recognizing people and reaching for them
- Reaching for toys and grabbing them with her three fingers
- Passing things from one hand to another
There's a few more, but I can't think right now as Kaiya is on my lap squirming and trying to slide off!! Aunty Dawn also says she's crawling, because if you put her on the floor, she will get to a toy that she sees and wants to play with by inching her way on her hands and knees.
OK, Kaiya's really squirming so here's the pictures...